About The Author
Reginald Larry-Cole was raised in the Northern Province of Sierra Leone. His father was the first black managing director of a major multinational tobacco company, which enabled his family to live in luxury.
Due to the political and societal climate in Sierra Leone during the 1970s, Reg’s father had the misfortune to lose his business leading to a loss of self-esteem, becoming insular and withdrawn. The inability to provide for his family resulted in the breakdown of his marriage.
After watching his father suffer, Reg was determined to make his life and the lives of others better.
Reg has achieved his greatest business accomplishment to date by establishing the world’s first car leasing company, which is funded by people for people.
Buy2Let Cars provides investors with a place to invest their money and their sister company, Wheels4Sure, offers customers the chance to lease a brand-new vehicle, while PayGoCars Ltd. provides a high standard of pre-owned vehicles for sale.
Reg has recently extended his portfolio this year with two further companies; Lifestyle Bids, a luxury reverse auction site, and Cotton Tree Entertainment & Restaurants.
While watching his children grow into clever, intelligent young people enjoying life, he decided to set up The OMAC Foundation in honour of his father’s memory. It provides full scholarships and support for 150 students, covering St. Edwards Secondary School, Freetown and St. Francis Secondary School in Makeni, both of which are situated in Sierra Leone.
Reg finds the undertaking of providing resources and funding to the students immensely satisfying, knowing that knowledge will enhance their lives.
Throughout his journey, Reg holds onto his principles not to use opportunities to make money at the expense of others. He is a great believer in Compassionate Capitalism because it’s all about the win/win enabling him to achieve his dreams.
Do you have an innovative idea but are not able to finance it? Have you met with numerous potential contributor and was turned down on every occasion? How do you overcome the problem? This book shows you how to get that one person who believes in you and put your ideas into action. It teaches you how to understand the market and keep reviewing the situation – because when you get that one Yes, the rest will follow!
This book is a tale of riches to rags to riches. It drills down on the importance of never giving up on your dream and having faith in yourself and your faith…
- You can finally break the cycle of negativity and despondency.
- You will see the power of taking a positive attitude and inspiration from others.
- This is a powerful system for those who are looking for motivation and direction and need a reminder to believe in themselves, their principles and their faith.
Uncover In These Pages…
Do you wish to become a compassionate entrepreneur who is able to achieve success as a multi-millionaire and help people? This is an inspirational and motivational journey on how to achieve this phenomenon.
- 11 lessons that identify the pitfalls and problems you can encounter in establishing a new business.
- A collection of the author’s life lessons on how to achieve your dreams and overcome adversity in your life.
- A compelling story of how, through determination, hard work, and believing in himself, the author achieved his dream and overcame his struggles during the credit crunch and separation, until finally achieving his victory with the one ‘Yes’.
- Steps on how to put your dreams into action although you have no finances, through no fault of your own
- Ways to help people who have gotten into financial difficulties, sometimes through no fault of their own, such as divorce.
- Recommendations on how to help people help you.
- An inspirational and spiritual book that motivates you to NEVER give up your DREAM. It will be a STRUGGLE to achieve it, but you will accomplish VICTORIOUSLY.